Hwarang (Korean Drama) Urdu Hindi Dubbed Episode 15 Added – KDramas Hindi
Hwarang, which means “flowering knights” or “flower knights,” refers to an elite group of young men during the Silla Kingdom in Korea (57 BC–AD 935) who were known for their beauty, talent, and bravery. The drama revolves around these young men, their passions, friendships, and love stories as they navigate through the turmoil of the kingdom.
Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth follows the journey of a young man named Moo Myung (played by Park Seo-joon), who becomes a Hwarang warrior to seek revenge for his friend’s death. Along the way, he meets and falls in love with the beautiful and strong-willed Aro (played by Go Ara) and forms strong bonds with his fellow Hwarang warriors, including the charismatic and talented Sam Maek-jong (played by Park Hyung-sik), who later becomes the king.
As the story unfolds, the Hwarang warriors must navigate through political intrigue, power struggles, and romantic entanglements while trying to uphold their honor and loyalty to the king and their country.
Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth boasts an impressive cast of talented actors and actresses. Park Seo-joon delivers a powerful performance as the brooding and mysterious Moo Myung, while Go Ara shines as the fierce and independent Aro. Park Hyung-sik, who plays the king Sam Maek-jong, also delivers a stellar performance, showcasing his acting range and charisma.
The supporting cast includes some of the most talented actors in the Korean entertainment industry, including Choi Minho, Kim Taehyung (also known as BTS’s V), and Do Ji-han, among others.
Park Seo-joon as Moo Myung / Sun-woo
Park Seo-joon plays the lead character, Moo Myung, who is also known as Sun-woo. He is a skilled fighter and dreams of becoming a Hwarang warrior. He faces several challenges on his journey to becoming a warrior, but his determination and loyalty never waver.
Go Ara as Aro
Go Ara plays the role of Aro, a skilled physician who falls in love with Moo Myung. She is a strong-willed woman who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Her love for Moo Myung is one of sacrifice, as she puts her duty as a physician before her personal happiness.
Park Hyung-sik as Sammaekjong / Ji-dwi
Park Hyung-sik plays the role of Sammaekjong, who is also known as Ji-dwi. He is the king of Silla and is forced to hide his identity to protect himself from his enemies. He meets Moo Myung and the Hwarang warriors, and together, they work to protect the nation from external threats.
Choi Min-ho as Suho
Choi Min-ho plays the role of Suho, who is one of the Hwarang warriors. He is a skilled fighter and is loyal to the king. He becomes close friends with Moo Myung and the other Hwarang warriors.
Do Ji-han as Ban-ryu
Do Ji-han plays the role of Ban-ryu, who is also one of the Hwarang warriors. He is a skilled fighter, but his loyalty is tested when he falls in love with Aro.
Jo Yoon-woo as Yeo-wool
Jo Yoon-woo plays the role of Yeo-wool, who is another one of the Hwarang warriors. He is a talented musician and becomes good friends with Moo Myung.
REVIEW OF HWARANG
Hwarang is a Korean drama that tells the story of the original Hwarang warriors of Silla, who were young, elite, and known for their beauty.
Here is a review of the drama based on the search results:
- Pros:Excellent story: The story is rich, full, and executed at a wonderful pace. The plot is engaging and has a good balance of lighthearted humor, romance, political scheming, and action.
- Great character development: The drama does an excellent job of developing the characters and giving them meaningful stories. The relationships between the main characters are complicated and well-executed.
- Wonderful supporting characters: There are so many wonderful supporting characters in Hwarang. The drama does well at developing these characters and giving them meaningful stories.
- Brotherhood story: The drama hits the bull’s eye with the brotherhood story. The comradery among the guys is brotherhood-esque and adds to the overall narrative.
- Good acting: The acting is good, and the cast does an excellent job of bringing the characters to life.
- Cons:Abysmal plot: The plot is lively at one point, but it becomes lethargic at other points. The romance is the major turn-off for some viewers.
- Weak villain: The villain is weak and lacks engagement.
Overall, Hwarang is a great historical drama that has an engaging plot, great character development, and wonderful supporting characters. The brotherhood story is well-executed, and the acting is good. However, the plot can be lethargic at times, and the villain is weak.
|You May Also Like||Just to See You (Fate 2020)|
|Language||Urdu Hindi Dubbed|